Katrina Kaif Uses Two Ingredient Recipe For Her Skin
- Katrina Kaif Has A Simple Tip For Flawless Skin
- She uses a two ingredient recipe to achieve that unmatched glow
- The ingredients are oats and honey
In addition to dominating the big screen with her incredible performances, Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif often leaves us overwhelmed by her flawless skin and unparalleled glow. Interestingly, Katrina is one of those celebrities who openly shares their skincare secret.
When it comes to taking care of her skin, the actress loves to follow the DIY routine. We all know his trick of soaking his face in ice water.
Other than that, Katrina uses a two-ingredient recipe to keep her skin healthy. She once revealed in interaction with Quint that she uses a face mask made from oats and honey. Katrina’s beauty hack isn’t very difficult to replicate. You can simply make a DIY pack by grinding oats in a blender. Once done, add honey to get a good consistency. If you want, you can also add products like apple cider vinegar and rose water to the mixture.
Photo credit: Pexels
Apply the pack on your face for 20-25 minutes and wash it off. You can apply this mask twice a week. Wondering if Katrina’s go-to mask will benefit your skin? Here, we share with you five reasons why it should be part of your skin care routine.
- Oats and honey form a gentle exfoliating mask. It helps to soothe the skin.
- Not only that, this easy homemade mask can also help balance your natural pH level.
- Removing dead skin is very important and this DIY mask will help you do that.
- This oatmeal and honey face mask also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and can also help soothe itchy and irritated skin.
- Finally, this mask is also very hydrating. Oatmeal is a humectant. This means that it helps the skin to retain all the moisture that is added to it.
Interestingly, this mask is very good for combination skin. Apart from people with combination skin, people whose skin acts a bit finicky with the change of seasons can also use this mask.
Are you planning to try this mask on soon? Let us know by tweeting us @TimesNow.