Bands known for “Shine”, “The World I Know” and “Where the River Flows” take the stage
Toledo, Ohio-Atlanta rock band Collective Soul is on stage as the summer’s first act, and downtown Toledo is set to “shine” tonight. ProMedica summer concert series at Promenade Park.
The bands that helped define alternative rock in the 1990s are known for their hits like “Shine” and “December”, “” The Place Where the River Flows “and” The World I Know “. Collective Soul has released their 10th studio album. some blood, June 21, 2019. The album peaked at # 4 on the Billboard Top Independent Album Chart.
Collective Soul promises an exhilarating live set that mixes classic hits and also wants to share new music.
Cashless concert tickets and information
The gate will open at 5 p.m. tonight for the concert. This is a cashless event. That is, all transactions are made with a credit or debit card. If you have cash, you can use reverse ATM to convert cash into a card and use it for free.
The general admission ticket on the day of the show is $ 25 and the VIP ticket on the day of the show is $ 55. Buy on this link.
It’s under construction on Summit Street, but there are multiple parking lots.
All roads will be accessible without being completely closed. The summit will be a single lane in the inner and central lanes of Monroe Street to Jackson Street.
Jefferson Avenue will be passable. Monroe from Summit to Superior Street will have its outgoing curved lane closed.
- Depot garage, 202 N. Summit Street
- Summit Street Garage, 215 N. Summit Street
- Garage Edison, 333 N. Summit Street
- Garage Port Lawrence, 227 N. St. Clair St.
- Excellent garage, 325 N. St. Clair St.
- Seagate Garage, new entrance off Monroe
What would you do if it rained?
All shows are rain or shine. There are no refunds or exchanges unless the show is canceled.
What can I bring to Parc Promenard?
We invite you to bring a medium-sized chair to use during the event. Tables and coolers are not allowed. Eating outside and bringing drinks is prohibited.
What is not allowed?
- Weapons of all kinds
- No cover
- Food and drink
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Video camera, audio recorder or other similar electronic device
- Camera (excluding mobile phones)
- Laser pens, pointers or other laser products
- Air horn or noise generator
- Light stick
- Beach ball
- Spray can
- Tools (cutter, Leatherman or any multi-tool, screwdriver, etc.)
- Pets (excluding caretakers)
- Umbrellas and parasols are not allowed to block the view of others.
- No chairs are allowed in the VIP PIT area (chairs are provided except in the standing room in the area designated by the artist).
- Plastic tarpaulin, tent or stake.
- Fraudulent solicitations, leaflets, posters or sales.
- Other elements that management considers unacceptable
Full range of Promedica’s summer concert series
Previously announced Stephanie and Young concert as part of the Solheim Cup Opening Ceremony festival.
You can find general ticket information here.
Popular concerts canceled last year due to a coronavirus pandemic.
The series highlights a sort of revival of the city as the event comes to life, businesses begin, and people take off their masks altogether.
âWe’ve been working hard to bring the music back to the riverside,â said Kathleen Merrill, vice president of marketing and communications at ProMedica, in a concert announcement in the spring.
ProMedica 2021 Summer Concert Series Guide
Source link ProMedica 2021 Summer Concert Series Guide