Electronic payments are here to stay, aFinding the best time and billing management software allows law firms to access these features in a cloud environment that integrates with other leading legal software.
In this episode of the Non-Eventcast, we talk about tactics for maximizing time capture and billing in the law firm environment, with two experts in the field.
After chatting a bit about the weather (that’s how any great conversation starts, isn’t it?) For a while (3:17), LawPay’s Jordan Turk argues for electronic payments (9:06). Next, TimeSolv’s Scott Clasen discusses how to make financial data appear in time and billing software (13:05), as well as the viability of alternative payment methods in the legal space (18:03). Finally, we take a look at new trends in law firm electronic payment services (27:24), including third-party funding of legal fees (25:03) and the use of cryptocurrency to pay for legal fees. legal services (28:44).
Electronic payments are essential to the practice of modern law and possibly the easiest way to immediately increase law firm revenues.
Download our buyer’s guide at the bottom of the article to take the next step towards building your business’s revenue funnel.
And to thank you for visiting the Non-Event, the next 200 small firms and solo practitioners to download our Time Billing & Payments buying guide will receive a “Benchslap!” Â»Free above the law. coffee mug with logo.
- The two guests of today’s show. – 1:16
- Icebreaker: What’s the weather like in your area? – 3:17
- Why should law firms start using electronic payments? – 9:06
- How is area data related to bill payment? – 13:05
- Alternative fee agreements for law firms. – 18:03
- Financial services playing the role of intermediary between the client and the law firms: what does it mean and how does it work? – 25:03
- The new trends people can expect in electronic payments. – 27:24
- Do legal payment providers offer options if a consumer wishes to pay using cryptocurrency? – 28:44
- Where to find the guest today. – 31:49
Connect with Jared Correia
- [email protected]
Connect with Scott Clasen and Jordan Turk